I repushed with the repaired POM.
See https://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=49830 for how I did it.
1. unpack the bundle.jar
2. run maven to automate the production of gpg signatures for all the
pieces and to push them to the staging repo.
3. interact with the nexus gui to 'close' the staging repo.
On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 9:59 AM, Simon Pepping <spepp...@leverkruid.eu> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 07:56:25AM -0400, Benson Margulies wrote:
>> I've done the upload, but I'm not going to promote without giving
>> people a chance to look around.
>> I'll post a patch with the explanation about how I did this. If I
>> don't hear anything by tomorrow AM to the contrary, I'll promote the
>> staging repository.
> Thanks. Unfortunately, I noticed one problem in our fop pom file:
> fop-1.0 depends on xmlgraphics-commons-1.4, not on 1.3. The following
> - <version>1.3</version>
> + <version>1.4</version>
> should be made. I made that change and added the parent element, and I
> updated the bundle on http://people.apache.org/~spepping/fop-1.0.
> The md5 and sha1 files do not include the file name, which is expected
> by my md5sum and sha1sum programs. I guess that that is not a real
> Otherwise everything is as expected.
> Simon Pepping
> home page: http://www.leverkruid.eu