At the moment probably most users do not use complex scripts in FOP.
But by giving FOP complex scripts functionality, we hope to expand the
user base and their FOP usage, so that in the future maybe most users
will use complex scripts in FOP.

I am in favour of enabling complex scripts by default.

Simon