Please note that we're not talking about the ASF license policy or even
open source. We're talking about commercial, closed source fonts for
which there are usually no redistribution rights (at least in the
standalone form)! Uploading them to a publicly accessible code
repository would mean illegal reproduction.

As for looking for a free font that shows the same problem: there's a
big chance that you're going to search for days and the search might
still turn out empty. The constellation is very peculiar:

There must be more than one character mapped to the the same glyph
description and that glyph description must be a composite glyph.

On 29.07.2011 17:54:14 Benson Margulies wrote:
> apache-extras is there for non-AL associated stuff.
>
> On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 6:45 AM, Vincent Hennebert <vhenneb...@gmail.com>
<snip/>