I merged the ComplexScripts branch into trunk. Result:

--- Merging r981451 through r1185769 into '.':

Summary of conflicts:
  Text conflicts: 58
  Tree conflicts: 126

Most tree conflicts are probably an artifact of subversion. See
>svn info lib/xmlgraphics-commons-1.5svn.jar|tail -n 4
Tree conflict: local add, incoming add upon merge
  Source  left: (file)
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/lib/xmlgraphics-commons-1.5svn.jar@981450
  Source right: (file)
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/fop/branches/Temp_ComplexScripts/lib/xmlgraphics-commons-1.5svn.jar@1185769

This will cause quite some work.

I also merged trunk into ComplexScripts. Result:

--- Merging r1177231 through r1185780 into '.':

Summary of conflicts:
  Text conflicts: 2
  Tree conflicts: 2

I resolved the text conflicts easily. Again the tree conflicts were
not real conflicts.

Both merges should result in the same code: trunk + ComplexScripts.

I did not commit the merge of trunk into ComplexScripts to the
repository. I do not think it would facilitate merging ComplexScripts
into trunk.

Simon