HI,

IMHO, "Production ready" should only cited before a FOP release, not for
a merge of branch to trunk.
At this stage, the only questions are about regression tests (and code
readability, since open source).

Merging the branch now should encourage more users to test these new
features and give feedback.

--
Pascal