On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 5:54 AM, Vincent Hennebert <vhenneb...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On 29/03/13 22:49, Glenn Adams wrote:
> > Is there a way we can stop this type of spam? For example, by moderating
> > wiki updates, or by placing stronger requirements on wiki registration,
> > write access, etc?
>
> Yes:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/general/OurWikiFarm#per_wiki_access_control_-_tighten_your_wiki_just_a_little.2C_benefit_just_a_lot

Sounds great. I propose we adopt this policy, i.e., make use of editing
privileges to control Wiki writes, where current committers/contributors
are granted editing privileges to start, and any known, identifiable
(non-pseudonymous) person can request and be granted (perfunctorily) those
privileges in the future, and where those privileges can be removed by the
PMC if misuse occurs.

WDYT?

G.