I agree and I think no one will object. So I will ask infra tomorrow unless someone expresses a different opinion.

On 4/8/13 7:39 PM, Glenn Adams wrote:

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 5:54 AM, Vincent Hennebert <vhenneb...@gmail.com <mailto:vhenneb...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    On 29/03/13 22:49, Glenn Adams wrote:
    > Is there a way we can stop this type of spam? For example, by
    moderating
    > wiki updates, or by placing stronger requirements on wiki
    registration,
    > write access, etc?

    Yes:

http://wiki.apache.org/general/OurWikiFarm#per_wiki_access_control_-_tighten_your_wiki_just_a_little.2C_benefit_just_a_lot

Sounds great. I propose we adopt this policy, i.e., make use of editing privileges to control Wiki writes, where current committers/contributors are granted editing privileges to start, and any known, identifiable (non-pseudonymous) person can request and be granted (perfunctorily) those privileges in the future, and where those privileges can be removed by the PMC if misuse occurs.

WDYT?

G.