Hi Glenn,

On 18/06/2013 11:12, Glenn Adams wrote:
To be more clear, I propose we replace FOP's implementation of UAX14 with use of ICU's line break iterator, and that ICU becomes a standard dependency for FOP.

However, before taking a decision on this, allow me to create a branch (on github) that actually makes this change so that folks can evaluate it. Is that a reasonable approach?

+1, but I think we should create the branch in SVN as Vincent mentioned. SVN is still the Version Control system used by the XML Graphics project.

Thanks,

Chris