> On 24 Jul 2015, at 15:00, Andreas L. Delmelle <andreas.delme...@telenet.be>
> wrote:
>
>> On 24 Jul 2015, at 12:08, Jan Tosovsky <j.tosov...@email.cz> wrote:
>>
>> Are you referring to Pascal comment from 16/Oct/13? In this case I'd rather
>> create a dedicated issue (if it is still relevant) as the original text and
>> majority of comments is IMHO about incorrect alignment when a leader is
>> surrounded with spaces. They can be either eliminated (as a workaround) or
>> handled properly, which I believe is covered by your changes.
>
> Good point.

Interesting addition, in support of that:
I just noticed that my proposed change does seem to resolve the related issue
(FOP-1162) entirely. Without that change to TextLM, the output still appears
slightly misaligned. After the change, the whole TOC in that document looks
neatly justified as well. Yea! :)

KR