<snip/>

> >Do I hear you volunteering to write the code to do it?
> Yes. I am not sure that I will get started full before the end of
> February, but I intend to contribute to

Cool.

>       1. Java 1.1.8 version

Last september it has been decided to drop JDK 1.1 support mostly out of
performance reasons. Almost every reasonable platform has a Java 2
implementation available today and there are not many projects left at
Apache Foundation that still support JDK 1.1.

>          2. keep-with

That's probably something that has to be adressed in the redesign
because as far as I can remember this was one of the reasons the
redesign was started in the first place. I'm sure you can help in that
corner.

>          3. Encryption

Quite a few people have asked for this in the past so this may really be
a good thing to do even if it does not directly relate to XSL:FO.

> All of those are things that I potentially need.

Cheers,
Jeremias Märki

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

OUTLINE AG
Fon +41 (41) 317 2020 - Fax +41 (41) 317 2029
Internet http://www.outline.ch