Hello,

I have an application which currently will transform a Vector
of Document objects out to HTML files. We would like to be able
to modify this application to allow the process to create PDF files
instead of HTML files.

I have been looking for a way to pipe the output of my Transformer
into the Input of the FOP Driver object. Unfortunately, I have been
unable to see any way of doing this except to persist the Transformer
output to file and then provide this file to the FOP Driver object.

Could anyone point me in the right direction of how I could transform
my XML to PDF without creating an intermediate file?

Thank You