> I have a servlet which creates imagery. I want to embed this in a PDF
> document and I've been playing around with FOP in JSP. I can get PDF
> generated but only on static image references, using external-
> graphic. What I need to know is - is there anyway of generating the image
> dynamically, with the reference to the servlet embedded in the .fo ?
>
> I can see there is a fo:instream- foreign-object but the examples just show
> examples of SVG. Is there anyway to extend this and if so, doesanyone have
> examples ?

I haven't tested what you do, but I think you should be able to specify
a full URL with parameters and all in the "src" attribute of
"external-graphic" that will call your servlet to get the image. Or do
you get any error messages?

Cheers,
Jeremias Märki

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

OUTLINE AG
Fon +41 41 317 20 20 - Fax +41 41 317 20 29
Internet http://www.outline.ch