i agree - all *i* want to know about from this is what sort of xml i can output that M$ word will buy.

Carlos Araya wrote:

Michiel:

Wouldn't it be easier to translate the xml to a CSV (comma separated value)
file, import that into Excel and then finish up the formating? I wouldn't
even bother trying the MS_HTML option

Carlos