Hello,
      Success!  Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.  I tried
lots of different choices in the printer configuration, trying to get it to
default to Tray 4 which is where the Letter paper is stored.  Then I
noticed that Tray 4 wasn't an option.  Turns out the images on the desktops
we use do not come with the printers configured properly.  Once I
configured the printer driver to see Tray 4 AND specified that Tray 4 held
LETTER paper it started printing properly.  Odd that I had to do this for
this program, my other Java printing programs printed fine.  At least it's
working and I can stop pulling out my hair :)

Thanks again for all your help,

Craig Malton

Oleg Tkachenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 06/13/2002 11:03:37 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]