Ruane, Conleth wrote:
I'm using the latest version of FOP to automatically generate pdf files from
xml (what else) and I've noticed that when fop stops due to errors in the input
file(s) a corrupt pdf file is generated.
Is there any way I can prevent this or is there any way I can access a FOP exit
 code so that I know that something went wrong.
Currently my only option is to grep the output for errors and react on that.

Any suggestions welcome.

Driver's render() and run() methods are declared to throw FOPException - is it not a correct way to report errors?

--
Oleg Tkachenko
Multiconn International Ltd