Clay Leeds wrote:

I removed all references to LAST after finding this out yesterday. OT: I sure wish there were a reference to "position=LAST" not being implemented yet on the FOP "limitations" page.
You right. Probably a warning ar even error should be logged also.

Actually, the new problem (referenced in a newer e-mail) is that I have my system set to "end-on-even" but rather than using the EVEN page simple-page-master stuff for the LAST page, FOP outputs another page using the ODD simple-page-master, and numbers it "page 6 of 5" in the region-before.
Dooh, without seeing example I can say nothing.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team