I donno abc of SVG. Is it possible with SVG ? So do u mean to say that first we have to generate the SVG image which contains all the images we have in our flow chart .Then we have to load that single big image(SVG) to our docuemnt(pdf). Is it like this ?

Thanks

Pras.

 Alex McLintock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

At 11:05 23/12/02, Pras wrote:

>Hi, Can the lines be represented between the images. Say for example I
>have a flow chart which has many images and lines(connectors between
>them), will I be able to represent and generate in PDF using Apache FOP?

That sounds to me like you want to create a big SVG image of your flowchart.
So do you know SVG?

Alex

Available for java/perl/C++/web development in London, UK or nearby. Apache
FOP, Cocoon,
Turbine, Struts,XSL:FO, XML, Tomcat, First meeting free.http://www.OWAL.co.uk/