From: Clay Leeds [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 4:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: external-graphic src problem

On Jul 22, 2004, at 1:20 PM, Danny wrote:
> ** Application is a standalone Java Swing application.  Cannot seem to
> get a jpg to render in my pdf unless I hardcode the complete path to
> the image in the external-graphic src attribute. The data in the pdf
> renders fine, just no image.  The image file is located in the same
> directory as the xsl file.
>
> Danny Gallagher

I've found that when referring to external graphics in a 'relative'
manner, the PATH is relative to the XML file, and not the XSL file.
This is probably something that should be added to the FAQ (although I
don't think it's actually *asked* very often). In addition, we should
probably update the Graphics page somehow to reflect this as well.

Web Maestro Clay