From: Clay Leeds [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2004 12:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: external-graphic src problem

I should've thought of this sooner...

<!-- At the top of my XSL-FO file or in an xsl:include -->
<!--    varImagesDirectory | used to set PATH to images/ directory-->
<xsl:variable name="varImagesDirectory">/path/to/images</xsl:variable>

<!-- my fo:external-graphic call -->
<fo:external-graphic src="url('{$varImagesDirectory}/logo.jpg')"
width="1.87cm" height=".99cm" content-width="1.87cm"
content-height=".99cm" border="0"/>

is how I use it in our system...

Hope this helps!

Web Maestro Clay