On Jul 23, 2004, at 6:20 AM, Danny wrote:

Clay,

Thanks for the response.
The xml is being streamed from the database in this instance, so there is no
xml file that resides in a directory to serve as the base for the relative
path.

Is there no way to use to a classpath entry as the base for the relative
URL? or something similar?

You might find the answer in our FAQ[1] or our configuration page. I suspect it has something to do with setting baseDir. If you don't find it in exactly the location I indicate, search the rest of the page for more tips. Please write back to let us know if you come up with a solution so we can update the web site.

Web Maestro Clay

[1]
http://xml.apache.org/fop/faq.html#servlet-baseDir

[2]