Luis Cañas wrote:

Hi all,
I'm trying to compile[1] a valid [2] Docbook document (it works fine
with docbook2pdf). But after a while appears this error eternally:

[INFO] area contents overflows area in line
[INFO] area contents overflows area in line
[INFO] area contents overflows area in line

Some weeks ago, one of you suggest me that this error was provoked by
something is too big to fit in its allocated space.

But is it really an error though? How does the output look? FOP 0.20.5 is very chatty when you run Docbook, and those are just [INFO] statements. It could be something internally (and erroneously) prompting those messages unrelated to your input FO document.

Glen