Welcome back from the wildnerness :-)

Jeremias Maerki wrote:

On 05.07.2005 16:48:57 Chris Bowditch wrote:

Yes, the logging part of avalon has been replaced by Apache Common Logging in the development version. However, there are some pieces of code that still require avalon. I'm not sure how much work it would be to remove it completely, but I think its on the TODO list.

I't not on my TODO list. :-) I don't see a reason to remove it,
especially since the functionality delivered by the configuration
package would have to be replaced somehow.

Thats OK, I didnt mean to imply it was on any individuals TODO list, but I seem to remember it being discussed whether avalon should be removed on fop-dev.

Chris