Hi!

This is not a FOP question, but you I'm sure you are familiar with these
things
I use FOP in a servlet and would like to add a CompressionFilter since the
output pdf is very large.
I tried to get the output with firefox and IE the Browsers cannot handle the
output. (IE sometimes (?) can, firefox never.

The actual compression is that one:

gzipstream = new GZIPOutputStream(output);
flushToGZip();
response.addHeader("Content-Encoding", "gzip");

I added the last line since I hoped it could help (additionally), but it
doesn't. Is there something else I could try to configure on any of the
Streams concerned?

Before compressing, both browsers pass a test whether compressed data are
accepted.

Thanks for you help again!

sonja