Anyway the browser does not display PDF correctly if it is compressed.

Regards

Jan
Sonja Löhr wrote:

Thanks to you all!

If the improvement is so small I will unplug the filter. Although the
browsers do support compression (the filter is checking this), the
outcome seems to be somewhat unpredictable, and I don't know anything
about the client side in production, of course.
sonja