Thanks a lot,

I'm gonna trying it right now.

Glen Mazza schrieb:

Ail Sahin wrote:

One 'page' is one customer with its n-Vouchers. The first page should contain receipient address, subject,
columnnames, text etc and the list of vouchers.
That works fine but when there are many vouchers, a second page ist printed, but with the receipient adress, subject etc.

I guess the problem is that you do *not* want the header information on pages after the first.

I think you will need to create an fo:page-sequence-master for this to work. Do a search on page-position="first" here [1] for the general idea.

Next, very similar to here [2], you'll be activating different fo:simple-page-masters based on whether or not the page is the first in the page sequence. Instead of left or right, however, the issue is first-page or not first-page.

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/examples/fo/pagination/franklin_2pageseqs.fo?rev=197469&view=markup

[2]
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-user&m=113078517606736&w=2

Glen