Hi,

i create a stylesheet containing the following source:

<fo:table-cell column-number="1">
              <fo:block><fo:external-graphic src="" content-width="75mm"/></fo:block>
             </fo:table-cell>

Everytime i try to publish my xml-file using my stylesheet i got the error message: image not available: bild1.gif. But the image file is stored in the same folder as the stylesheet. Why does Fop not found the image? I use fop 0.91.beta with all jars found in the downloadfile: fop-0.91beta-bin-jdk1.4.zip. Do I need some further jars to enable gif support in FOP?

Best regards - med venlig hilsen – mit freundlichen Grüssen

Andreas Grund

__

Andreas Grund Dipl. Wi-Inf. (BA)

KGU-Consulting GmbH