Ail Sahin wrote:

Chris Bowditch schrieb:

<snip/>

Well the actual FO size is not stricly directly proportional to memory usage. It's slightly more complex than that. Memory usage depends on the exact FO used. For example, fo:table and nested tables in particular are very expensive in terms of memory and CPU.

You're right, there are a lot of tables in the FO. But how could I manage design an account statement without tables?

I'm not suggesting you can. There are several options open to you:

1) increase JVM heap size.
2) try it on FOP 0.91beta and see if problem remains
3) download latest code from SVN maintenance branch. There were some changes made since 0.20.5 specifically aimed at reducing memory consumption of tables.

<snip/>

Chris