If I configure my Eclipse launch config to start a separate JRE for the build,
it works ;-)
Unfortunately some other tasks require me to start the build in the same JRE as
Eclipse runs in.
It would be a hazzle to always trigger two separate builds.

The question has to be changed:
Has anyone experience how to start Fop in an Eclipse environment (same VM)?

Cheers
/Eike

Jeremias Maerki schrieb:
I'm inclined to say so, yes. However, my biggest problem is that I
cannot even reproduce the problem. I've tried using the attached Ant
script with Ant 1.6.5 under JDK 1.5 with FOP 0.20.5 and FOP Trunk. Both
targets "doit" and your (slightly modified) "generate" work fine here
from the command line. To run it, put the attached Ant script in the
root directory of the FOP distribution and call "ant -f test-ant.xml".
Shrug.