On Mon, Feb 20, 2006 at 08:32:18AM -0500, Tracey Zellmann wrote:
> From: Tracey Zellmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
> I have been trying to do this programmatically with XSLT, without success,
> and I would appreciate any help or advice.
>
> I have tried
>
>     <xsl:value-of select="Report/TrackT1/[EMAIL PROTECTED]'Left
> Front']/[EMAIL PROTECTED]'1']/svg"/>
>
> also
>
>     <xsl:copy-of select="Report/TrackT1/[EMAIL PROTECTED]'Left Front']/[EMAIL
> PROTECTED]'1']/svg"/>
>
> Neither approach is successful.
>
> I have tried many other combinations and permutations, without any real
> success. What would be a proper way of getting such an svg element into my
> report?

This is really an XSLT question and is better answered on the Mulberry
mailing list.

http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/

What you are trying to do is very simple to do in XSLT. First, you
definitely want to use the <xsl:copy-of> element. I am not sure
exactly what the path is to the svg element, but try

xsl:copy-of select="/Report/TrackT1/[EMAIL PROTECTED]'Left Front']/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]'1']/svg"/>

Notice how I put a leading "/" in front of your xpath expression.

Good luck

Paul