here is the error msg:

Reading c:\windows\fonts\3of9.ttf...
Number of glyphs in font: 218
Unicode cmap table not present
        at java.util.ArrayList.RangeCheck(ArrayList.java:507)
        at org.apache.fop.fonts.TTFFile.createCMaps(TTFFile.java:449)
        at org.apache.fop.fonts.TTFFile.readFont(TTFFile.java:439)
        at org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFReader.loadTTF(TTFReader.java:222)
        at org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFReader.main(TTFReader.java:184)

Chris Bowditch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Pardha Paruchuri wrote:

> Hi,
>
> FOP TTF reader is not able to convert the barcode font into XML metrics
> file. It was able to convert other fonts like TIMES and COUR etc.,

In addition to the information Clay has already asked for. We are going
to need to see the error message you get when you run the TTFReader.

Chris