Looks like you have a good share of bad luck with FOP. :-( You've
stumbled upon a bug in TTFReader we recently fixed. Please use the
TTFReader coming with FOP 0.92beta to create the font metric files. The
generated files should also work with FOP 0.20.5.

Please note that the classpath for the command-line of TTFReader is
slightly different:
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.92/fonts.html