Hi

  This question is maybe a little bit off-topic.  I have a
problem with a grey background while faxing a printed PDF,
generated by FOP.  The background looks like in the
following (in French, I think we say it is an "effet de
moiré"):

    http://www.fgeorges.org/tmp/fax-bug.png

  For a sample of original document:

    http://www.fgeorges.org/tmp/fax-bug-sample.png

  Does someone knows a trick we could use (a different
color, or whatever)?  Or have we to just drop the grey
color, and use a plain white background?

  Thanks in advance.

  Regards,

--drkm