From: Jeremias Maerki [mailto:d...@jeremias-maerki.ch]
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 3:31 AM
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: Keep-together.within-page in FOP 0.95

You can fix this by not using a keep or by a more fine-grained use of keeps.
Furthermore, I've implemented partial support for integer values on keeps in
FOP Trunk. The strengths are not yet respected but contrary to "always", an
integer value allows FOP to break a section if it would result in an overflow
otherwise. HTH