That's difficult if I don't know what your document looks like or is
supposed to look like.

If your have something like:
<fo:block keep-together.withing-column="always">
  <fo:block>
    <fo:block>first part</fo:block>
  </fo:block>
  <fo:block>
    <fo:block>second part</fo:block>
    <fo:block>blah blah/fo:block>
  </fo:block>
</fo:block>

..you can instead do something like:
<fo:block>
  <fo:block keep-together.withing-column="always">
    <fo:block>first part</fo:block>
  </fo:block>
  <fo:block keep-together.withing-column="always">
    <fo:block>second part</fo:block>
    <fo:block>blah blah/fo:block>
  </fo:block>
</fo:block>

Obviously, that's not the same semantically. If you can't find
work-arounds like that, you either have to live with unwanted breaks or
with overflows. More fine-grained control over keeps is not possible
with 0.95.