Hi Patrick,

I'd paint a small colored square in each corner of my PDF. Then I'd print a
page and check, whether the squares are still in the corner. Probably not,
since there's a printer margin. Then I'd measure the distance between the outer
bounds of the rectangles to get the maximum space for printing and use this
space as my page measurements.

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------