Hi Guys,

Sorry to return your attention to this aging thread!

I am knee deep in IF and I have a been attempting to divine what each of the
different node attributes represent such as bpd (block progression
dimension?), etc.

It would be really good to have a definitive description of the meaning and
function of each of the attribute (and nodes) in an IF document. I have been
searching diligently however I have failed to find any document that
completely satisfies this requirement.

Would be possible for you provide me with a link to a thorough documentation
of the IF format or, if not, perhaps you might be able to provide an
explanation of the attributes important for reading the dimension of a given
block from an IF document (I think position is bpd, ipd, .. but ipda? and
bpda?) and what are the units (millipoints?).

I am very grateful for any assistance.

Thanks in advance,
Tom