Thanks, Chris! Good to hear this is on the radar!

Stefan

On 29.06.2012 17:47, Chris Bowditch wrote:
On 28/06/2012 14:21, Stefan Hinz wrote:
Hi Luis,

Hi Stefan,

Incidentally I started looking at this recently but it will be a couple
of months before I am able to show some code. I haven't written anything
so far but I found there is already some code in FOP for table markers.
So we don't need to start from zero.

So does this mean that table continuation headers *are* on the
roadmap, or at least on the radar?

Yes. Table-marker support is on the roadmap, but other bugs/issues keep
getting in the way of implementing them, so we can't give you a firm ETA
on when they will be supported.

Thanks,

Chris

Cheers,

Stefan Hinz <stefan.h...@oracle.com>, MySQL Documentation Manager

Phone: +49-30-82702940, Fax: +49-30-82702941, http://dev.mysql.com/doc

ORACLE Deutschland B.V.&  Co. KG
Registered Office: Riesstr. 25, 80992 Muenchen, Germany
Commercial Register: Local Court Of Munich, HRA 95603
Managing Director: Jürgen Kunz

General Partner: ORACLE Deutschland Verwaltung B.V.
Register Of Chamber Of Commerce: Midden-Niederlande, No. 30143697
Managing Directors: Alexander van der Ven, Astrid Kepper, Val Maher