cite:
Code folding is not restored at launch time when files previously used
are auto
reopened.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't understand. Your file has no code folding when is reopen with PSpad
start? In my version is, maybe I accidentally fixed it.

cite:
The last used tab is not restored
either.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fixed

cite:
If "Code folding support" is unchecked in Settings, "Code indent guides"
and "Folded lines hint marks" should be grayed out. (Ideally indent guides
should be independent of code folding, it's a real help
alone.)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guides are part of code folding. But grayed of options has sense.

cite:
The "Auto hide Left Gutter" does not work when applied in Settings if
"Line Numbers" (from the "View" menu) is
active/displayed.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Numbers are displayed in the left gutter. Combination of visible line numbers
and hidden gutter has no sense. If numbers are visible, left gutter must be
visible too

cite:
- If the saved main window height is reduced from the bottom, when using
"Search/Replace in Files" it is auto resized to its previous/saved height when
the "Log Window" appears, which is really annoying.
- Also when the main window is full height (not necessary full screen), showing
the "Log Window" while playing with the minimum height of the file panel in the
"Code Explorer window" increase the main window height whit its bottom now off
screen, making it impossible to resize properly without moving it (black is
virtual screen captured by
XnView):--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

File panel has some minimal size to have sense have it visible. You decreased
main window height to this minimal size. Then you called search in files, what
force display search result. Cause isn't possible to decrease size of file
panel, the only way is increase main window to display log window.
What do you offer as solution of this situation?

I wasn't able to simulate situation from your screenshot.

--
<https://forum.pspad.com/read.php?6,76922,76981>
PSPad freeware editor https://www.pspad.com

Odpovedet emailem