pspad:
I don't understand. Your file has no code folding when is reopen with PSpad
start? In my version is, maybe I accidentally fixed
it.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just found that some PHP files were previously opened with HTML
multi-highlighter, which cannot be folded... so pb solved!

pspad:
Guides are part of code folding. But grayed of options has
sense.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In fact you could do that by deactivating the left gutter with code folding
enabled: the gray lines are still there. Cool!

pspad:
Numbers are displayed in the left gutter. Combination of visible line numbers
and hidden gutter has no sense. If numbers are visible, left gutter must be
visible
too--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK this is an error in my understanding so I will change the French translations
to be more clear.

pspad:
I wasn't able to simulate situation from your screenshot.

3 easy steps to reproduce without the Log window: open PSPad with no files/tabs,
select the File explorer tab, and try reduce the file panel height to 0: the
main window bottom border has now disappeared below the screen, presumably
because the minimum height of the File panel is enforced by increasing the
height of the main window from the bottom.

You should restrict the File panel minimum height at the user level, I think.

PS: the fact that the Log window appears behind the File panel is OK, don't
change that!

--
<https://forum.pspad.com/read.php?6,76922,77041>
PSPad freeware editor https://www.pspad.com