Good to know about the updates. Thanks for sharing Avash.
So, when is the Feb meeting ? I would like to attend the online meeting, if
i may.

On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 9:46 PM, Sagar Chhetri <connect...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the update.
>

> Regards
>
> ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.
>
> Mr. Sagar Chhetri
> *www.sagarchhetri.com.np* <http://www.sagarchhetri.com.np>
>

> On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 11:34 AM, Prabin Gautam <prabingau...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the update Avash.
>>

>> On Feb 19, 2018 9:05 PM, "manish thapa" <thapa.manis...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Great!!
>>
>> Thanks Avash for the info.
>>

>> On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 8:23 AM, Surit Aryal <surit.kil...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Great!!
>>>
>>> Thanks Avash for the info.
>>>
>>> With Regards
>>> Surit Aryal
>>> Mozilla Nepal Representative
>>> Open Source Enthusiast

>> --
>>

> --

Spandan Pradhan
Retail Monitoring
Customer Service Department
WorldLink Communications Pvt. Ltd | Jawalakhel Branch
Cell : +977.9801198348
www.worldlink.com.np
<https://mail.worldlink.com.np/owa/redir.aspx?C=dacb4578b21d41ec9b74a15a786b88ca&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.worldlink.com.np>