> What do you think ?
>
>   - Can this branch be merge to svn-import ?

Both branches are IMHO ready to be merged to trunk, that's
the best way to get them tested by more people. The one
thing to decide (by Richard) is whether there are options
--git/--svn (as in trunk) or a separate "format" parameter.
Personally, I would prefer to keep the options as they
are now, for two reasons:
- compatibility with currently existing scripts
- possible future extensibility, in which the import
  type is detected from the input file automatically.

>   - Do you have preference for the option name ?
>         It is actually named: --no-svn-rev

It's OK to me.

>   - Should the automatic tagging be off by default ?

I don't have a strong opinion on this, but since the
additional tags don't take that much space (compared
with other things that need to be stored for each commit)
I would prefer automatic tagging to be on be default.

My 2c.

Thanks for all the great work, Martin and Baruch!

Regards,
        Jan Nijtmans