On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 12:57 AM, Martin Gagnon <eme...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is question is mainly for Baruch and Jan, contributer on the
> svn-import branch.
>
> Firstly, Thanks Baruch for the great work, I finally have a reliable way
> to convert my old CVS repository (passing by cvs2svn). I get better
> result than while I was passing by a git repo.

Your welcome.

> I've recently start a branch forked from svn-import called
> svn-import_no-svn-rev. I only add a command line option to disable
> the automatic tagging of every checkins with svn-rev-nnn.
>
> While testing the svn-import branch to convert a few repository, I
> found the svn-rev-nnn tags distracting and I think it's a good idea to
> have an option to disable them.
>
> What do you think ?

My original intent was to have the svn-rev- tags depend on
the --incremental option. If this option is on, they will be added, since
they will be needed in the future for the next incremental import. I just
never got around to implementing this option at all. My free time seems to
come in bursts, and I don't have much of it right now.

--
˙uʍop-ǝpısdn sı ɹoʇıuoɯ ɹnoʎ 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı