On 3/18/15, Kees Nuyt <k.n...@zonnet.nl> wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Mar 2015 13:53:14 -0400, you wrote:
>>Please provide feedback.
>
> Looks great!

They do look good, don't they.

However, after living with them for a few hours, I now realize that
the circles do not provide any new information.  I can already clearly
see which nodes are merges which are not from the inbound merge
arrows.  Having some nodes as circles and others as squares merely
complicates the display.  It provides redundant and surplus
information that detracts from the important stuff.  So my current
thinking that the use of circles for non-merge nodes and squares for
merge-nodes will not make it to trunk.  But the idea of using circles
to distinguish some nodes from others is appealing.  We merely have to
figure out what the circles should represent.

Maybe circles should be used in all cases?  Or maybe the use of
circles versus squares should be a skin-selectable option?

--
D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org