Would it be good to support the "git:" URL scheme for
clone/push/pull/sync?  In other words, teach Fossil to understand the
GIT wire protocol, translating content to and from the GIT format as
it crosses the wire?

This would allow you to "clone" repos off of GitHub.  Or to
automatically sync your Fossil repositories on GitHub.

I'd be willing to work on this as my Christmas project (assuming
nothing more pressing comes up over the Holiday).  You can help by
looking up documentation on the Git wire protocol for
clone/push/pull/sync and sending me links.

--
D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org