On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 5:07 PM, Eric Rubin-Smith <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 1:56 AM, Stephan Beal <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks to Joe for stepping in to stop the bikeshedding :).
>>
>
> Yeah.  In that spirit, I will abstain from addressing your other points
> from this morning, since I think most of the useful arguments are already
> on the table.
>
> Instead I'll just hope that you realize the depth of your error before the
> next time the topic comes back up. :-)
>

i've learned my lesson - the next time i keep my (immutable!) minority
opinions to myself! ;)

-- 
----- stephan beal
http://wanderinghorse.net/home/stephan/
http://gplus.to/sgbeal
"Freedom is sloppy. But since tyranny's the only guaranteed byproduct of
those who insist on a perfect world, freedom will have to do." -- Bigby Wolf
_______________________________________________
fossil-users mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.fossil-scm.org:8080/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/fossil-users

Reply via email to