Hi,

I see that there is a debian directory in the top level git dir of
FOSSology, so I assume someone is building debs for FOSSology. Where
are these debs being built? In OBS? Because I don't see FOSSology in
Debian unstable or stable though I think it might be good to have
there.

Does anyone know if there is an ITP for FOSSology? My cursory check via
reportbug showed nothing.

Regards,

Jeremiah

This e-mail and any attachment(s) are intended only for the recipient(s) named
above and others who have been specifically authorized to receive them. They
may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient,
please do not read this email or its attachment(s). Furthermore, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any
attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and then
delete this e-mail and any attachment(s) or copies thereof from your system.
Thank you.