Hello,

> > I see that there is a debian directory in the top level git dir of
> > FOSSology, so I assume someone is building debs for FOSSology. Where
> > are these debs being built? In OBS? Because I don't see FOSSology in
> > Debian unstable or stable though I think it might be good to have
> > there.

> I think the reason the subdirectory is there is that Matt Taggart used to
> package it for Debian, but that was years ago.  Searching the e-mail archives
> turns up more, but here's an example[1].  To my knowledge, once he stopped
> working on Fossology, nobody picked it up.

FOSSology still has the Debian directory for building the packages but they are
not on Debian universe. We are trying to bring it back.
You can check the salsa repo for FOSSology here:
https://salsa.debian.org/fossology-team/fossology

> > Does anyone know if there is an ITP for FOSSology? My cursory check
> > via reportbug showed nothing.

> I'd love to see it done again, but don't have the time to pursue it.

Yes, we have an ITP for FOSSology: https://bugs.debian.org/924659
There was also a RFS (https://bugs.debian.org/926915) but unfortunately it got
closed as we failed to find a sponsor.
It will be great help if you can help us for the sponsorship.

> -Bryan Sutula
>

> 1.
> https://lists.fossology.org/g/fossology/message/1868?p=,,,20,0,0,0::Created,,taggart,20,2,0,20418444

With best regards,