On Mon, 2020-03-16 at 19:53 +0000, Jeremiah C. Foster wrote:
> I see that there is a debian directory in the top level git dir of
> FOSSology, so I assume someone is building debs for FOSSology. Where
> are these debs being built? In OBS? Because I don't see FOSSology in
> Debian unstable or stable though I think it might be good to have
> there.

I think the reason the subdirectory is there is that Matt Taggart used
to package it for Debian, but that was years ago.  Searching the e-mail
archives turns up more, but here's an example[1].  To my knowledge,
once he stopped working on Fossology, nobody picked it up.

> Does anyone know if there is an ITP for FOSSology? My cursory check
> via reportbug showed nothing.

I'd love to see it done again, but don't have the time to pursue it.

-Bryan Sutula

1.
https://lists.fossology.org/g/fossology/message/1868?p=,,,20,0,0,0::Created,,taggart,20,2,0,20418444