Hi,

help is always welcome. Have you seen that BTW?

  https://github.com/fossology/fossology/blob/master/docker-compose.yml

I see the point you make with the reverse proxy setup as well. If you find a
good solution / contribute a good improvement, you re welcome of course. For
postgresql it is easy maybe for the Web server part you would need
configurations accordingly of course. Right now FOSSology uses mod-php to
execute the php files for serving Web pages.

Kind regards,
  Michael