Planet GNOME is about people and we display everyone's full blog feed as it
represents them. There are people that work on proprietary software as well
as GNOME and that's who they are. I don't think we should reject people
because they don't agree with us 100% of the time.

My post on hunting comes to mind. I self censor now because I didn't like
the negative comments directed at my kids. But would you block my whole blog
because a vocal portion of the community is anti-hunting and people in my
family hunt?

Now, if they aren't doing any GNOME work and all they talk about it
non-free, non-GNOME software, that's different.

Stormy